Want Updates? Register your AP to the cloud and get notified!
cloud1x.avalan.com is designed to be a monitoring service only.
- Direct access to the In-Store Access Point (AP)
- The AP Cloud ID
- DHCP address for Access Point
- The following addresses must be whitelisted on your firewall
Once you have all of the items needed to begin, follow the instructions below to begin the remote update request.
- Open cloud1x.avalan.com
- Select Sign Up and fill out the form and select Register
- You will then receive an email with your login credentials.
- In your browser, reopen cloud1x.avalan.com.
- Using the credentials provided in your email, login
- You will be directed to your account page. If you wish to change your password, do this now.
- Select Locations in the top left.
- You will be directed to add your first Location. (This is where you register for notifications.)
- For the site, you just added select Add Device.
- The Serial Number Field is the Cloud ID of the AP
To add additional sites, select the + Add Location button in the bottom left of the Your Locations Dashboard.
And That's it! Allow 10-15 minutes for the device to first check-in, and then you will get notified if your site ever goes down!